25 February 2013

Star Trek Voyager

I'm being nostalgic lately, watching shows I used to be on TV when I was a kid. I still got the second season of Boomtown to watch, but it really took a dive in season 2 (I totally see why it was cancelled now, I don't even know how it can get so much worse so fast?), so I've moved on to Star Trek Voyager. I've never been a trekkie, I've never watched any of the other Star Strek series (weird really, 'cause it's just up my ally), but I completely adore Captain Janeway. She's so awesome, adorably awkward, and just great at everything.

Other things on my list of things I plan on watching during my trip down fangirl memory lane are Boston Public and Crossing Jordan. But I've got six more seasons of space goodness to get through first.

No comments:

Post a Comment