28 February 2013

They plan your crucifixion as we speak


Outfit credits: Ebay coat, Carlings knitted sweater, Dr Denim jeans, H&M scarf, Jeffrey Campbell co. Nasty Gal heels, Claire's cross necklace, assorted rings.

I need to wear these heels out more often. I tend to forget how comfortable they are between the times. And I need to break in my Everests, so they are just as comfy.

I love internet shopping, but I hate waiting for packages. I've ordered some stuff that have been on my want-list forever, and I won't get it until the end of next week at the earliest. Now I just want time to pass real quick, or I will forget all the outfits I've got planned!

Only two more days 'til the Killers.

ps. Wearing a jacket and a scarf on top of your sweater does not count as layering. It just means it's freaking cold outside. Just putting it out there, you know... ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment