24 March 2013

Inaccurate

Because of the poor lighting that is always after 1800 hours at this (and most) time of year, I was unable to take a picture that shows the actual shade of my hair. I contemplated not posting this, but then I figured that this was better than nothing. I rather you have some (visual) idea of what's going on on (in) my head, than just try and figure out what I mean from what I write.  

Basically, what's going on is that I put in this dark blonde toner from Schwarzkopf Poly Color. I had about half and hour of internal freak out afterwards, before it dried, because I thought that I had done it "wrong" (as in my own personal definition of the word), and it wouldn't look as I wanted it to. But as it actually dried, I realised there was no cause for alarm, I had not done it "wrong". So now it's kinda dark golden blonde in the roots, and fades a bit into the yellow I had before, only slightly darker. I think. I am yet to see it myself in proper daylight. But I like it. As I said in the previous post, with some silver shampoo and evetually my (hopefully) even darker real roots, it's gonna be what I want. 

I don't know if I ever told you this, but the reason I've been having this hair-dying-bleach-fest for the past two months, is that I plan to return to my natural dark blonde hair colour. I am so sick of dying my roots once a month, I've done it for so long, and even though I do it myself, it's expensive and takes time and effort. I'm done. Hopefully my real shade will be one I can live with, and if not, well, at least I tried. If that's the case then I guess I'm just doomed to a life of dying roots. But on my quest towards my natural shade I decided to take the fun and adventurous road, via pink, orange and yellow. Because why le fuck not? If I'm gonna bleach the shit out of my hair, I'm gonna do it like a true explorer, worthy of Voyager (yes, I can bring ST:VOY in on every topic, it's a talent of mine). 

It's 2100 hours and I have a ridiculous amount of energy. I don't know what to do. Maybe I should watch Pok√©mon? I should definitly stop eating cookies. 

Malin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment