29 March 2013

Jelly Sandals

I know, I know, I get new shoes ALL THE TIME, but I'm having a serious craving for jelly sandals. I just can't decide which colour I want. Right now I'm mostly torn between the black ones and the glittery transparent. Black would go better with most of my clothes, but I just think see-through ones are so adorable! Seeing as it's going to be a statement shoe for me either way, I'm leaning more against just going all the way with it and get the glittery. Gonna spend a while longer thinking on it, I think. It's not like I'll be able to wear them for month to come with the weather we're having, is it?


1 comment:

  1. glittery heels are so dreamy, but I already have black flat pair and not sure about em cause large size. I think smaller ones would be too small :--( buh

    ReplyDelete