31 March 2013

New in


Thin coat from Monki, leather imitation jacket from Cubus. (Heels from ebay, dress from H&M.)

I don't even know. They're just both amazing on so many levels. The coat is a bit thin for the weather we're still having here, but it'll work fine as a layering piece for now, and on it's own in the summer. And do you realise how hard it is to get hold of a long leather jacket that doesn't cost a fortune or weighs a ton? And on top on being the fit I've been searching for for ages, it's in matte "leather", and not shiny, which makes it look a bit more exclusive. It was instant love. 

/ for sale
Due to me finding this jacket of my dreams I am now selling my other leather jacket, the over size one made of real leather. I never use it, and the chance that I will start is non-existent now. For Swedish readers: check out the tradera auction! If you're not from Sweden but are interested anyway, you can e-mail me on malin@malinz.com (for pictures, check the tradera auction as well).

1 comment:

  1. I love leather jacket and your jacket is amazing.
    You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete