25 April 2013

Blonde

Super sorry for not blogging, but shit is cray in school. We're doing our final project for this term, and ours is a 45min sort of performance show, We did five shows today and we're doing four more tomorrow, then we're done!

I'm blonde again, obviously. It's something weird about being blonde. I hate it sometimes, but there's also this weird feeling to it where I feel like me. I looked in the mirror today and I recogised myself properly for the first time in three years. Such a strange feeling.

Got my first pay from work today, so I did some celebratory internet shopping, among this another Unif garment! Can't wait until I get the stuff!

Hope there's some new good Body of Proof fanfiction tonight, 'cause I really feel like reading.

Malin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment