09 April 2013

Dog days are over

Outfit credits: Nasty Gal dress, Monki coat, H&M scarf and sunglasses, Nelly.com studded loafers, vintage bag.

I ended up switching to a denim jacket before leaving, which was a bad idea. Should have stuck with the coat. I also redid my hairstyle, so this outfit picture is actually not very accurate, but nevermind.

Dying my tips lavender at this very moment. I hope at least. You never know if pastel shades are gonna stick or not. But at the very least I hope it with make my hair even more silvery.

Working tomorrow and Thursday, so I might not blog. Or maybe I will. I don't even know why I'm writing this because it will have no impact whatsoever on your lives.

And hey, I reached 1500 lookbook fans this morning! I remember when I joined the site, and I was proud that I even got that invite! I didn't know anyone on lookbook then, and this was when it was still an invite only site (three years ago), so I had to apply for one myself. It's about a year ago now that I started gaining a lot more fans, after posting this look. I love lookbook, and I'm gonna try to be more active this spring/summer than I have during the winter! Feeling very inspired by the sunny weather!

Malin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment