07 April 2013

Don't try this at home





Who needs a hairdresser when you have superior hair-dying skills? No, but seriously, I'm really close to the shade I want for my hair now. A experimental mix of silver shampoo, conditioner, pink and turquoise hair dye has eliminated most of the yellow (hence the "don't try this at home"), but I decided I wanted more of an ombre, so I bleached my tips a bit, and some of the yellow came back. I'm gonna put in one last round of the mix in a while, to see if I can get a little more out tonight. I want a silvery matte blonde, and I'm so close, I can't give up now, can I? Even if I end up with lavender high lights. This is probably as close to my natural colour as I am ever going to be able to dye. Congratulations to me and my magic hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment