04 April 2013

Eleven Point Five




Sorry for another webcam pic. I'm going to Copenhagen with some of my classmates today, and I don't know when I'll be back and how tired I will be, so I just wanted to make a quick post this morning, since I didn't blog yesterday. I was at work four 11,5 hours yesterday. Good job I'm payed by the hour. I left home at 5.30 and I wasn't home until just before 2000 hours. So you can imagine that blogging wasn't really a priority when I crashed on the couch.

But some fun news is that a month from now I'll be on vacation in Spain. My baby sisters are competing in Spanish Open in Taekwondo, and my parents and I are tagging along for support and some sunshine. Mostly the sunshine for my part (sorry, sistahs). I'll be there for five days. I should probably do some tanning before, so I'm not pale as fuck when I get there. That's probably not gonna happen though, haha.

Need to go now, so I don't miss the bus, and the train.

Malin out.

1 comment:

  1. Vinn en årsförbrukning av Pro-Expert :D http://adaras.se/2013/april/vinn-en-arsforbrukning-av-oral-b-pro-expert-2.html#comment
    :)

    ReplyDelete