10 April 2013

Picture Diary / 7-10 April / Lilac














1. My "experimental-do-not-try-this-at-home-mix" for my hair.

2. My hair after my experiment.

3. The moment I noticed the 1500! Yayus!

4. Me on my way to school after work today. I wanted to show of my new sunglasses from BikBok and that I have kind of a lilac-pinkish-lavender dip dye now. It didn't go very well, as you can see. But at least you see the sunglasses. 

5. Matched two different shades of blue denim willingly for the first time in my life! And I liked it!

6. Remember I wrote about jelly sandals about two weeks ago? Well, a couple of days later I ordered these babies from River Island, and I got them today. Can't wait 'til I get to wear them! Need to get some cute socks, though! With roses!

Gonna watch a few more episodes of Parks and Rec now, before going to bed early. Work tomorrow. Also today there was a new Body of Proof! Not that it's probably of any importance to any of you, but I just had to put it out there, because I looked forward to it all day, so it felt weird not mentioning it. It was a good episode. I try to think of a way to describe Dana Delany as Megan Hunt, but there's just no words. She is beyond fabulous! And obviously so is Jeri Ryan, but everyone already knows I love her endlessly by now.

Malin out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment