01 April 2013

Picture Diary / March 22 - April 1 / Sky High


















1. Best.Patch.Ever.

2. Outfit the day my camera battery died as I was taking proper photos. Wasn't the first time, won't be the last.

3. Second best patch ever.

4. I know, I know. But seriously though, these shoes. 

5. Sanna bby and I at Weekday. Why is it that whenever I take mirror shots of us in clothing stores, I'm always about to buy a shirt?

6. Lovisa (my baby sis) and I. The only reason I'm taller is because I'm wearing 11cm platforms.

7. Jeri Ryan + Dana Delany + dead bodies = all I could ask for in a crime show. Gotta love the cast of Body of Proof.

8. Some additions to my Wall of Death. About time, really. Used my last 10x15cm photo papers for these. Top left one is a screen shot from the J/7 scene at the end of the Voyager Conspiracy. It's one of my absolute favourites, if not the one, and it always brings me to tears. The others I don't remember off the top of my head what episodes they're from, just Janeway x Coffee, facepalm and 3D glasses, seems like it sums up what I love about the show pretty well.

Btw, I call it Wall of Death because it's the only common factor the pictures on the wall has. They're all either directly death related (as in anatomy, or morbid religious stuff), TV-shows that will be the death of me, and long gone moments that I'll never live again. May sound a bit depressing to you, but it's actually very joyous. And since I never believed it all ends after you die, the word death doesn't hold much negativity for me. Besides, it was either that or Wall of Fame, but I already call the wall in my kitchen with Lady Gaga magazine covers that, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment