13 April 2013

Violet

Sorry for not blogging, guys! I wanted to, I just didn't have anything to write about, being busy with school, work, watching Parks and Recreation, and wishing for more Body of Proof episodes. 

I may or may not have dyed my hair purple. It's just that yellow tones in my hair gives me serious angst (not joking), and I had to do something drastic to get rid of them. The colour is kinda intense and dark right now, but it will probably fade pretty fast and be more lavender-grayish-blonde. The colour is Directions Violet. The lady at my local supplier of crazy hair dyes (Shock) were super sweet and helped me lots when picking out the shade! I've been shopping my Directions or Stargazer dyes there for over six years, and it feels like I know those who work there, even though I don't, because I'm not actually there often enough for them to remember me. Anyways, they're always great when I am, which is nice.

Also, sorry for the weird picture, I really don't have it going for me today.

Malin out.

1 comment:

  1. You're so sassy!
    http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2012/12/14/15/anigif_enhanced-buzz-4786-1355518306-2.gif

    ReplyDelete