09 May 2013

Don't forget the Motor City


Outfit credits: New Look denim jacket, vintage sweater, Unif Motor City shorts c/o shoplunab.com, H&M flats, Bikbok sunglasses, assorted jewellery.

It was love at first sight with these shorts, so I decided it was gonna be my gift to myself when I got my first pay from work. It was a bit tricky though, since I didn't know what Unif shorts/pants were like in sizes. Usually I'm somewhere between 25-27, depending on the model and the fabric. I got 27 in these (because there were no 26, and 25 felt to risky). They're a bit to big, a 26 probably would have been great, and maybe even a 25, depending on how much the sizes differ. Anyhow, I'd say they're pretty true to size, and kinda stretchy, so if you're thinking about getting them but are unsure of the sizing, I don't think you need to order up. I'm writing this because I tried to find this information when I was getting them, but couldn't find it, so I'm hoping I can help someone else.

Malin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment