19 May 2013

Nike Air Max 90

I've never been a sneakers kinda girl. But my life has come to a point where I need a pair, desperately. I love shoes, I really do, but as you may know by now I have problems with my feet and basically all shoes cause me pain. Apart from sneakers. Unfortunately, the only sneakers I own atm are my converse, so I've decided that when I get payed next week I'm going to get a pair of Nike Air Max 90, which is the only kind of sneakers other than converse that I actually like, being such a hipster and all. I'm a bit excited about getting a pair of shoes that doesn't hurt, to be honest. 

And speaking of nothing, HOW GREAT WAS THE EUROVISION LAST NIGHT? You're fucking welcome Europe. I love us, Malmö is the best town in Skåne, probably Sweden, possibly the world.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know the way I ended up here, but I believed this post was once great. I do not recognise who you are however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger if you aren't already.

    Cheers!

    Here is my blog post ... Nike Air Max 24-7

    ReplyDelete