01 May 2013

You see, my problem is this:


Outfit credits: Vintage c/o Famous Ape camo jacket, Nasty Gal maxi dress, H&M sunglasses, Jeffrey Campbell c/o Famous Ape Coltrane boots, assorted jewellery.

Going away (to Spain) tomorrow, for five days. This time I've decided not to bring my laptop, so even if there's wifi I probably won't be blogging. I need a definite break from everything, so I'm taking this opportunity to do that. Might instagram some, though (my username is malintoashes, in case you didn't know).

Anyhow, I don't have much else to say. I haven't been doing anything, apart from cleaning and working. Had coffee with Malvina today, but that is about as adventurous as I've been. Might be going for a walk in a while, or/and have some dinner before finishing packing. Fabulous life.

Malin out.

ps. Have you seen Nicola Walker in season 3 of Scott & Bailey? That is some brilliant acting, I tell you. Especially if you've seen her in Spooks before. Can't get over it. ds.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I am pretty jealous that you are going to spain. I want a vacation..

    I am so obsessed with this outfit. like SO SO SO obsessed.

    ReplyDelete