16 June 2013

And all the roads we have to walk are winding


Outfit credits: H&M hat, flats and sweater, Bikbok sunglasses and skirt, Gina Tricot top.

If you saw me today and I didn't look like this it's because I changed my hair three times, removed pretty much all make-up, and bought a scarf midday because it got cold. Super poor clothes-planning on my part.

Today was one of those days when you're just completely out of it. Somehow I managed to drag myself out for the whole day. I almost let the bus drive past me when I was going to the mall. I try to not drink more than one cup of coffee a day, but today it was needed. Treating myself tonight with fancy meatballs-in-tomatosauce pasta and some night cheese, to some yet undecided episodes of Star Trek Voyager (any suggestions? Preferably season 4 and after).

Malin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment