24 June 2013

Follow me down

Outfit credits: Missguided crop top, Bikbok maxi skirt, H&M sunglasses, scarf and flats, ebay bag, assorted jewellery.

I'm going to my cousin's summer house for a few days tomorrow, without my laptop, so I won't be blogging. It's in Sweden so I'll probably be in instagram (assuming I have anything to instagram while I'm there). I'm gonna try and queue a picture diary post for you if I have the time, but it's already past 2000 hours and I haven't even started packing or anything yet, so we'll see. I wanna have time for some STVOY before bed too, you know.

I noticed a spike in page views today, despite me not having done anything special (hadn't even blogged today yet, obviously), does anyone know why? Was I linked to somewhere? I'm curious.

Anyway, if I don't have time for a queued post, I'll be back before the end of the week! 

Malin out.

2 comments:

  1. You are on missguideds facebook page in their bloggers album maybe that's why! You look great and love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah, I didn't know, that must be it! Thank you! :)

      Delete