30 July 2013

I'll let you in on a dirty secret


Outfit credits: H&M hat and sunglasses, Gina Tricot open back tee, ebay shorts/skirt, Topshop backpack, Skopunkten boots.

It seems like EVERYONE has these shorts. I've been sceptical, because I been finding them a bit too fancy for my personal style, and this good old thought "I can't have something everyone else has" kept nagging me in the back of my head. But then I saw someone who had done an all-black outfit with them (and we all know that's my kinda outfit!), and it just looked so good I wanted to do it too! And then I also remembered that "everyone else has one" is never an excuse for me to not get something I want. I so got them off eBay and now I totally see the appeal. I mean, it's shorts that looks like a skirt! Doesn't get any better.

There was something else I was going to write as well, but I forgot what... So nevermind.

Malin out.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so beautiful, honey ^__^

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that skort, the ebay option is great, the price is much better! ;) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your sense of style

    ReplyDelete