01 August 2013

I'ma rock this shit like fashion


I wasn't originally going to do anything today, but Sara called me and wanted me to meet her in town. I didn't have time to take outfit pictures, but it was pretty much the same as the last one I posted, except with this tee and a rain parka. Here's a newsflash for you though: if you wear a shirt with a giant pentagram on it, people will look weirdly at you, because they probably think you're a Satanist.

I had a crazy visitors record yesterday. It was about four times the amount I usually have on a good day. So to everyone who stopped by, and especially you who'll be sticking around, it's good to know ya! I'd love it if you left a comment or something and let me know who you are! I'm not the kind of person who follows back and stuff, because I don't use bloglovin' or anything personally (and I'm very OCDic about managing my platforms), but I always check out the blogs of people who comment or follow me via google! Or you can always tweet me! I love tweeting!

Malin out.

ps. GOOD HAIRDAY?!?! ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment