20 August 2013

Motel

Outfit credits: Motel Rocks denim dress, Gina tricot shirt, H&M sunnies, Skopunkten boots, assorted jewellery.

Loving this Motel dress like crazy, along with a black, silky one I got as well (I've posted a pic of it on my instagram). Always been a Motel fan, just sad I never got hold of that poppy bodycon dress they had a while back. If anyone happens to have it in a S or XS and wouldn't mind to be permanently parted from it, please let me know!

My sister Sara has gotten herself a lookbook page, and you should all check it out! Personally I love her style, even though it's nothing like my own.

Malin out.

ps. Hope you like my new header. I think it's awesomesauce. ds.

1 comment:

  1. really like this dress, it's really versatile, perfect for layering! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete