10 August 2013

Tis the season 4

I'm sorry for not blogging and being lame, guys, I really am. I want to do outfit posts, but I haven't been anywhere other than grocery shopping for the past few days. I've been repainting and redecorating my bedroom. I did it on a whim, and I just finished this afternoon. My walls were blue, as you may know, but what you might not know is that I really don't like blue (bully for me that I have blue eyes). I've hated that shade since before I even moved into this flat, but when I did that I already had to repaint the kitchen and living room, and I couldn't be bothered with that too at the time. But NOW, NOW IT'S GONE. It's pastel pink/white now. Real candy bubblegum girly barbie. I love it. I'm gonna see if I can take some pictures for you tomorrow. I have allergies now, though. Redecorating is bound to bring out shitloads of dust, and no part of my body handles that very well. Especially not my face.

I'm at the end of season 3 of Voyager now. Finally. Jeri Ryan/Seven of Nine doesn't join the cast until season 4, and we all know that she (along with my precious captain) is my favourite since always. There's a Star Trek convention in Las Vegas right now and I'm crying a bit over not being there. It's not fair that the US has monopoly on all the cool things.

I drink Pepsi from a wine glass. So judge me.

Malin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment