08 September 2013

Don't

Hello. I almost made a video, but then I remembered that I don't like to speak, so here's a gif instead. As you may notice, the dreads are gone (but they'll be baaaack), and after the brief breakup my long extensions realised they were being douchey and decided to work with me again. Outfit photos will be up laterz. 

Sara says I'm conservative because I only want to wear black. Now, I have been called many things in my life, but conservative, however, is not one of them. But I guess it's true to some extent.

I really want to make nachos and guacamole tonight. Is it season for avocados? Probably not.I'm gonna go to my parents house and see what their dinner-plans are, and if they're not home I might just go to the grocery store because I already put make-up on ma face. Swag and yolo.

Malin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment