17 October 2013

American Horror Story


Earlier this week I watched the first episode of American Horror Story: Coven (aka season 3) on a whim, and I fell head over heels in love. I started on AHS when season 1 came out a couple of years back, but I didn't take to it. Fortunately, every season of AHS has a different theme, and new characters, but with basically the same actors. So in anticipation of the next episode of Coven (which I am watching tonight), I decided to start on Asylum, and I love that too.Although, I can only watch it before dark because it freaks me the fuck out most of the time.

I've decided that my Halloween costumes this year will be inspired by AHS. At least there will be one that is Coven-inspired. And possibly one for Asylum too, if I can manage a good nun-costume (all hail Jessica Lange as Sister Jude).

Malin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment