12 November 2013

Le hair

New hair. I should have taken before and after photos of the extensions because they do not even look remotely the same after I've abused them into the right colours. I get #60 lightest blonde for this, and if you've ever shopped for blonde extensions you know they're pretty yellow platinum when you get them. Mine are now gray ash blonde with a hint of lavender and with medium/dark blonde "roots". 

Do you guys want hair tips from me (extensions or other, like dying and stuff)? Because I can make how-to posts on hair related stuff as well. I'm obviously not a professional, but if you've been around a while you know what my hair has lived through, and it's still kicking.  So I'm not completely out of my depth. I don't trust actual hair dressers, because they're either chickens who are too afraid to mess up to actually cut your hair like you tell them, or they don't even listen to what you want and do whatever they feel like, alas they do indeed mess up. Anywa-hay, let me know what you think. 

Malin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment