22 December 2013

Anja K


I didn't have time to take proper pics of my new "look", because I spent every available hour of today with bleach or silver shampoo in my hair. But I figured I could post these pictures of Anja Konstantinova for Missguided, that has been my inspiration for my "makeover". I'm on the fence about the bleached eyebrows (on me) still, though. I love how it looks, but I'm not sure I have the balls to actually rock them with confidence after having really dark ones for so long. But we'll see. 

Soon there's a new episode of Äkta Människor (Real Humans), the only swedish TV-show that I've liked in ages. It's a sci-fi show about robots, and it's fucking awesome. 

Malin out. 

2 comments:

  1. such a massive honour that you like this :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the kudos, you did a great job! x

      Delete