19 January 2014

Breaking Rocks



Outfit credits: Breaking Rocks Panther Power sweater, H&M hat, Cubus moto jacket, Fabulous jeans c/o Lager 157, UNIF Neo boots c/o Solestruck

Winter has properly come to (southern) Sweden, so if blogging is a bit on the low for a while it's because it's fucking freezing outside (and inside, because my apartment may or may not be insulated at all), it's basically dark most of the day, Sherlock is over when it has just barely started (AND MARY, OH MY FUCKING GOD MARY), and all of this is very depressing. Luckily I have pink hair, new clothes and a new episode of Saturday Night Live to light up my life. 

Malin out.

ps. If you live in or nearby Malmö, and like photography/art, you should visit fotogalleriet [Format] at Mazetti and check out their current (and future) exhibitions, that I've helped hang! I'll be doing my degree project there this term, although I am still not sure what I'm doing... (yay for uni studies and poor information). ds. 

1 comment:

  1. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    Like Something Real Serious page here :)
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete