25 January 2014

Error

Outfit credits: H&M hat, Bikbok top, Gina Tricot skirt, Dr Martens 1460 boots, assorted jewelry. 

I was going to post this yesterday, but blogger wouldn't load my dashboard, and kept telling me there were different errors, so I couldn't make any posts.

I have bought myself a soft box/studio flash. I've been pining for one since I was in high school, but back then I got it into my head that they are super expensive. And they are, for an unemployed high school student. But when you're at uni, with study grands and a part time job, not so much. When I one day out of the blue realized this I decided to get one next payday. And I did. So I was experimenting a bit with lighting. It's been a couple of years since I last worked with a soft box, so I'm a bit out of practice. But it's great. Especially now, during winter, when it gets dark so early. I'm pretty psyched about trying it out on the terrace some evening/night, when it's less cold outside. 

Malin out. 


4 comments: