23 February 2014

Pastel blue for Spring - Neon pink for fall '14

So I cut my hair off and dyed it blue. 

I also officially joined Sweden's Feminist Initiative Party. The two are however completely unrelated to each other. I don't write about politics much in this blog, but it's election year in Sweden this year. My party is not in the parliament, but chances are we might be after the election. But that's not the point. The point is that I feel very strongly for my political beliefs and it is likely to influence some of my blogging (and very much my tweeting) from now up until fall, when the election is. We're hoping for a change of government, no matter how well/poorly it goes for the party in itself. I'm not stating any of this because I want to argue or have a debate about politics with any of you, I'm stating it because this is how it is, and if you're following this blog you're gonna have to deal with it. I've been a feminist all my life and I've been supporting F! since they were founded in 2005, even if I was not old enough to actually vote in the real election in 2006 (I voted for them in our school's election, it was 9th grade, and I was the only one who did...), and there's nothing anybody could say that would change my stand on this. 

But please enjoy this series of webcam selfies to take some of the seriousness off of this post!

Malin out.

2 comments:

  1. I like your chopped off blue hair. It looks pretty on you since you are beautiful. The photos are lovely with the Polaroid camera <3 Talking politics is not something everyone would do but of course you can share it.. it's your blog! Elections are coming up in Turkey as well and we want a change too, well at least I do. Let's see how these elections go.

    Chamomile Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :)

    It's really is a dilemma for me, I don't like to talk about politics on the blog because it is a fashion blog, but at the same time it's important to me that people know where I stand on political issues, since it's very a huge part on my personal life.

    ReplyDelete