18 February 2014

You Know You Like It



Outfit credits: H&M hat, sunnies and tee, Sheinside coat, ebay over-knee boots and chiffon skirt, Kappahl thigh-high socks, Snupped.com laptop sleeve, assorted jewelry.

I got this gorgeous laptop sleeve sent to me from Snupped.com. It's a website where you can print your own cases for various electronic devices. Since didn't wish to change my beloved hologram dolphin iphone case, I opted for a laptop sleeve, since the ones I have are less than fabulous. At first I planned to create my own print, but I fell so hard for this Eyeballz print by Josiah Chua. And I actually love this so much that I ended up using it as a clutch bag rather than a case for my laptop in this look. It's in great quality and everything fits into it, so why not use it as much as possible, right?

And also; first outfit video of the year! Sorry I've been majorly slacking in that area, but it's been so hopelessly cold and I don't even know how I've managed to make outfit-posts at all. But I'm getting back on track!

Malin out. 

2 comments: