22 March 2014

Andy, you're a star ☆

Outfit credits: Sheinside coat, vintage tee and tote bag, Bikbok pants, Dinsko boots, Gina Tricot sunnies and belt. 

I need to start wearing these pant more. I mean, just look at them. They're a dream. I can't even believe I own them. 

Currently getting back into Stargate SG-1 and working on my thesis. I need to have "finished" writing 15 pages by Wednesday and I have 2,5 more to go. It's not really a worry though, I know what to write, I just have to actually do it... 

Malin out.

6 comments:

  1. Super cool outfit and
    very nice pics too :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/golden-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome outfit, and the pictures are nice too! :)
    Especially love your pants!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These trousers are freakin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete