11 April 2014

In lack of a better word

Outfit credits: Monki denim jacket and maxi skirt, Gina Tricot sweater, Bikbok belt, H&M bag, UNIF Neo boots, vintage sunnies, Alexandra in cross necklace, etsy/DIY moon necklace, ebay choker. 

I got a new tattoo today (whaaaat). Or rather, I kinda got two, but one is so very tiny it hardly counts as one. I just didn't fancy doing it in a sitting on it's own so I threw it in today as well. You'll see what I mean when it has healed some and I can post a proper picture. Thinking about doing a "my tattoos" post, would you like that?

Malin out. 

6 comments:

  1. would love to see your tattoo post :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make one when my new one has healed a little! :)

      Delete
  2. i love your moon necklace!
    and yes, a tattoo post would be wonderful x

    sarah <3
    /bruise collector

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's was actually an earring from etsy originally! And tattoo-post coming up! :) x

      Delete