24 June 2014

THESE ARE THE WESTWOODS


Just like everyone who has ever read the Nana manga I am a massive sucker for Vivienne Westwood. I adore her as a person existing in this universe, and I love her couture and shoes. To own a VW piece, ANY piece, is a dream I never thought I'd live. But now I do. I'm a label whore, what can I say. 

They smell of rubber and perfume and none of the product pictures does them justice. Absolutely beautiful. Sky-high (Zalando says 12,5cm, but that is not correct, they're 13,5) with a border-fucked-up angle to your feet, but stable and possible to walk in. Would absolutely not recommend for beginners, though. Run true to size, but almost slightly small, so size up if in doubt. And they're 50% off at Zalando right now (which is where and why I actually got them), and Solestruck also has a little discount atm. 

I love them. I love them I love them I love them. 

Malin out. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow <3

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes! Oh my god!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete