16 July 2014

New in

From top left to bottom right:

Vintage boots, LA Lakers snapback, The Body Shop pink grapefruit body butter, Maybeline Baby Lips Cherry Me, MAC matte lipstick Diva, fleemarket tiny purse, H&M heels, vintage clutch bag, Ralph Lauren cotton shirt, H&M white basic crop top, vintage backpack, fleemarket sunglasses, a-Jays headphones, silk scarf from random shop in Oia (Santorini). 

I'M HOME AGAIN! And damn it's good to be back.

These are the things I bought on my trip to Greece, along with some shopping I did today when I went to the mall to stock up on groceries. I didn't do much shopping in Greece, and for once in my life I ended up buying fewer, more expensive things. This is about 50/50 bought in Greece and bought here in Malmö.

Malin out. 

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is better to buy fewer and more expensive but awesome stuff :) I love the purple glasses :D

    ReplyDelete