24 August 2014

Capital Z

Outfit credits: Cubus moto jacket, H&M dress, Hoodboyz snapback, vintage boots.

I suppose most of you think that the reason I call myself "Malin Z" online is because I don't want to use my full last name, or because on lookbook they mostly just show the initial of your last name. That is however not the case. I've been calling myself Malin Z for as long as I can remember. Even when I was in elementary school. There wasn't any other Malin in my class or anything at the time (there was in middle school, though), but I simply liked the letter Z. And in Sweden Malin is a quite common and basic name, so with the Z, I thought it sounded a bit more exotic. And now it's become quite fitting to use it as my "stage name". Besides, my full name is pretty unpronounceable unless you speak Swedish, and hard to spell, so it would be kinda pointless to use it anyway. The more you know!

Malin out. 

1 comment:

  1. After reading the story of your 'stage name' I can say it with even more conviction that this cap suits you perfectly. I love how you combined it with a long dress and a leather jacket.

    ReplyDelete