01 August 2014

House Tour

I said I'd do a house tour like a year ago, and better late than never. This is my living room, kitchen and bedroom. I've been living in my flat for three years now, and that's about the time it has taken me to fill this place up with furniture that I actually like and that's not just stuff from my old bedroom. Contrary to my way of dressing I like lots of bright colors when decorating. I like it a bit cluttery, it feels more homey. Also I'm kind of a hoarder. My favorite color for interior design in turquoise/petrol. I'm especially fond of wood painted turquoise.

And in the seventh photo you can see the sun terrace that's above our garages, where I take my outfit pictures (photo taken out of the balcony door that you see in those pictures, and from inside in the third picture)! I live alone in this house, but my family lives across the garden (we have two houses on our lot, it's not as fancy as it sounds, it just means that we have a tiny garden and lots of storage space). 

Malin out. 


9 comments:

  1. I totally love your house. It is so YOU (as much as I can say that only after reading your blog)! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think so? Great! It's been a bit tricky incorporating my love for sci-fi, pop culture and fashion into shabby chic interior design, haha!

      Delete
  2. Åhh... fint och sjukt mysigt! Ser verkligen ut som ett ställe man ba vill hänga på. Hemtrevligt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Har ju tagit typ alla tre år jag bott här att få rätsida på det, så det ser ut som om inredning faktiskt är planerad, haha!

      Delete
  3. i absolutely love how you set up your room. Where did you get the two chests from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're my parents really, and I think they're from like the 60's.

      Delete
  4. ÅÅÅH malin, jag älskar ditt place. har jag alltid gjort och det vet du om :D önskar jag också hade den kombon med eget hus men ändå familjen tvärs över gården. men men, min lägenhet är fantastisk den med. men den svarta kofferten, vart är den ifrån? sjukt fin! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha tack! Det är faktiskt en sån supergammal som min pappas familj hade och packade i när de flyttade till usa på 60-talet, så vintage 4realz!

      Delete