20 August 2014

Le hair

So this is what's going on with my hair at the moment. It's not at all what I had in mind when I started, and I kinda fucked up when bleaching it (haha not even sorry 'bout it), but it turned out pretty great in the end. I do like my hair this length, because I think it complements my facial structure better than when it's longer, and you can see my neck tattoo. 

The thing is, I like the idea of long hair in theory, but for me, in reality, it's too much of an effort. Really, I like for my hair and make-up routine to be as effortless as possible. I have very straight and heavy hair, so when it's short it falls very nicely on it's own, I don't need to flatten it or anything, unless I'm going for something specific. Which in turn would be a whole different scenario, I like dolling myself up on occasion as much as the next person. But I like to be able to look edgy without having to actually do anything. I mean, it's bad enough that I  basically have to draw on my eyebrows. 

Malin out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment