08 September 2014

Eye of the needle

Outfit credits: Cubus moto jacket, Famous Ape lace kimono, H&M dress and sunglasses, O-Mighty hologram bag, Lindex necklace, vintage boots.

Yesterday was my birthday (I am now 23), and this was my outfit for my birthday dinner with the family. I got the lace kimono from my sisters, and it is amazing, since it's two of my favorite things right row, pink and fringed (I'll talk about this in a "fall favorites"-post later this week). They also gave me this gorgeous pink maxi lace dress that I am so excited to show you! I just need to shorten it and maybe take it in a bit first. 

Malin out.

ps. SO in love with Sia's album 1000 Forms of Fear. Been playing it on a constant repeat for the past few days. Love all the songs, and her voice! ds. 

1 comment:

  1. Once again I wish you happy birthday and I'm just starting to listen Sia's album. I will let you know what I think :)

    ReplyDelete