10 September 2014

Five Fall Favourites

My five favorites for this upcoming fall has been inspired by some trends that I'm crazy about, and Raise.com, a site that lets you purchase discounted gift cards to your favorite brands and sell old gift cards for cash! Fall is probably my favorite season, partly because of my birthday, but also because I love the kind of clothes that you generally wear in "fall fashion", like light jackets, boots, layering and dark colors.

I didn't want to make a super generic post on fall fashion. I mean, everyone who cares the slightest about fashion knows we'll all wear lots of burgundy and plaid. So I thought I'd make this list about five "trends" that I'm personally crazy about right now, but that might not otherwise be typical for fall.  Hope you enjoy!

Fringe: I'm sure a lot of people associate fringe with spring fashion, and the festival season. But I will definitely be wearing it all of fall, in the form of these two jackets from Missguided. Get the tan suede one here, and the black one here.

Pastel pink: Also probably a spring-thing, you know, with pastels. But who cares? I love pink, it's my favorite color to wear after black. And I've been dying for a pastel pink coat since last fall season. Get coat here (Missguided), fluffy dress here (Motel/Asos) and sunglasses here (Missguided)

Big earrings: Now that I have really short hair again I enjoy wearing bigger earrings that doesn't get lost in the hair. My current favorites are the plain hoop earrings in the middle. All of these are store bought (apart from the moon, which is from here (Etsy)), so I can't link them, but I recomend browsing etsy for cool and unique jewelry online. Actually gonna do that myself right now, I think.

Low heels: Nothing better than shoes that look like you're a badass who wears heels in the everyday, but in reality it feels like you're walking in flats. Get there shoes here (H&M Sweden), here (Nelly.com) and here (UNIF/Dollskill)

Chokers: Also something I enjoy now with the short hair. Gives that Mathilda (Natalie Portman) from the movie Léon vibe. And also it kinda always look edgy. The tattoo chokers are from eBay/Gina Tricot, the studded one form Shock and the other two are DIY.

So that's that for this time. If you'd like more posts like this one, let me know!

Malin out. 

3 comments:

  1. mwaaaa de där ögon-örhängena <3_<3 YUMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, man kan typ inte använda dem för de är alldeles för tunga, men de är så fantastiska att jag köpte dem ändå! Från primark!

      Delete