09 October 2014

messssss

Outfit credits: Bikbok coat, H&M hoodie, vintage tee, Lager 157 jeans, Nelly.com boots, episode sunglasses, ebay choker.

Now you ask yourselves; didn't you already wear this outfit? Well, basically, yes I did. This is my go-to look right now. Skinny jeans, vintage tee, hoodie, black boots (that are not lace-ups), oversized coat. It never really fails. And black vintage tees with weird prints are my fav thing right now, as I'm sure I've told you before. I stocked up on four new ones at my most local vintage store the other day, when they had a 4-for-100kr-offer. Two plain ones, and two with prints from places I haven't been (San Antonio and Reykjavik). 

Also I bleached my "roots" and eyebrows. It's not all white, though, but also kind of a mix of pastel pink, purple and yellow. I need to go in with another round of bleach someday soon to even it out. 

Malin out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment