14 October 2014

Nicole


If you haven't figured by now, Missguided is one of my favorite online stores. 99% of the time I can find the type of clothing pieces I'm looking for there. So when the newsletter about the new Nicole Scherzinger collection popped up in my inbox a few days ago, I couldn't resist checking it out. What I love about it, that's the same as with the last one, is the minimalism, and of course all the black! The collage above would have been all black pieces if I didn't like the red co-ord so much. I got that very same one in black today, and I'll be making an outfit post with it soon. I do LOVE it in red though, but I cannot for the life of me pull of that kind of bright red (it's my skin tone, it just doesn't work). So I'm hoping one of you will get it and rock it in my place, and I shall stay with my all black!


Malin out. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish my butt would look as amazing in that black dress :(

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete