30 November 2014

Brace Yourself

Outfit credits: Beyond Retro vintage coat, tee and boots, H&M hoodie and scarf, Belleshoes flared pants, Prestige sunglasses, La Moda fake septum.

I hate winter because it just feels like I'm just wearing the same outfits all day every day, because it's so freaking cold. I can't even bring myself to take of my jacket for one single picture, because I don't want to die. I think it's time to accept that outdoor outfit shooting season is kinda over. 

But for something a little more fun; I got a new tattoo yesterday! And it was not on my arm (omg)! If you follow my "picture diary/ugly"-instagram (magdalenafromspace) you may already have seem it. If not, I hope I'll get around to finally do that "my tattoos" master post someday within this lifetime.

Malin out.

1 comment:

  1. I share your hatred towards winter for the same reasons. It's almost like wearing warm pants/long skirts and sweaters every day. How boring... I feel so covered up sometimes that I think why do I even need to put my make up on when you can barely see me through the chunky scarf...

    ReplyDelete