07 December 2014

No boys allowed

Outfit credits: Sammydress fluffy coat, H&M hoodie and scarf, vintage tee and Demonia platform boots, ebay sunglasses.

This is from a while back, obviously. When I had purple hair for a while. Don't worry, it's still pink right now. I've got some "old" ootd's in my draft for days when I just don't have time to take new ones. This weekend is those days. I'm having a major winter-cleaning, since this is the only time I know for sure I'm completely free for more than one day before christmas.

Malin out. 

2 comments:

  1. That shirt is incredible haha. I know I should clean too but.... I'd rather read blogs ya feel

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those boots rock! Great coat and the whole look, of course, is just awesome :D

    ReplyDelete