06 January 2015

New in



New Look flat caged sandals and embellished block heels. 



These are some things that I got in Dublin that I don't think I'll get around using in an outfit post anytime soon, but that I wanted to show you nonetheless. 

It's too cold and wet to wear open shoes in Sweden at the moment, but I just can't help myself with shoes, you know. The flats are available at the website, but I couldn't find the heels. They were on sale in the store, so I guess they might be sold out online. But you should check their sale still, because there's a lot of great shoes, both heels and flats to great prices (just ordered another pair myself, haha). 

And these necklaces was actually the only jewelry that I got. I do love me some chunky statement silver necklaces. The bigger one on the right is by far my fav. It was love at first sight. The one to the left I got on sale for only 99 cents(€). 

I hope to get around to do outfit posts regularly again soon, but I'm still trying to get back into my everyday routine after the holidays and having been away. I've been doing some redecorating. I got mostly interior-designy things for christmas, and bought some new things myself. I painted a wall and got some plants, a lamp and I'm getting a new carpet any day now. After clothes/shoes/etc, interior design is my fav thing to shop for. I was thinking I could do some posts about it. Should I write more about interior design? Would you like that? I feel so uninspired to wear "creative" outfits during the winter months, so maybe it would be nice to mix it up with something. 

Malin out. 

2 comments:

  1. Interior design posts are great idea. I would love to see your inspirations in this area. I also hope that you will show us the changes you've done in your room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgggggg dör för halsbanden!!!!!

    ReplyDelete