03 January 2015

Picture Diary / 29 dec - 2 jan / Dublin



As you could read in my previous post I've been in Dublin for the past few days. I was with my younger sister Sara (the blonde one), and our friend Louise (the dark haired one). It was our first time in Ireland. We did a lot of shopping and some sightseeing, and basically just walked around a lot. We celebrated New Year's Eve at Hard Rock Café and were a bit disappointed by the ridiculously small amount of fireworks at midnight (in Sweden it's usually completely crazy). We visited the National Botanical Gardens on January 1st. I love glasshouses so much you have no idea. They remind me of the cage for the Pteranodons in Jurassic Park III. Anyway, we had a good time, and I look forward to showing you some of the things I got in new outfit posts soon! And you can find more pictures from our trip on my picture diary instagram account @magdalenafromspace

Malin out. 

4 comments:

  1. That glass house looks so cool! It's like a rainforest in there


    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's ridiculous how much I love artificial rain forests! x

      Delete
  2. Love the fifth photo. It's nice to hear (read) you had a lot of fun in Ireland. I've been living in Cork for 6 months and loved it. Can't wait to see what you got there.
    Happy New Year girl :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too, Jay! xx

      Delete