22 February 2015

16 shades of black

In between work, homework and getting the purple color out of my hair I've been completely wrapped in redecorating and cleaning my flat. I decided my wall needed new pictures and that I wanted them to be mostly framed, so I've been painting frames and printing pictures all weekend. Earlier in the week I reorganized my "closet" (aka my bedroom). I used to have dresses and stuff on my hangar, but I figured it would make more sense to have my vintage tees there, both aesthetically and because it's what I mostly wear. So now there's a nice display of 16 shades of black. 

I put so much money and effort into interior design I should probably blog more about it, but I just think it's so boring to take photos of it. I mean, honestly, the pictures above are pretty awful, but I just can't be bothered. 

Malin out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment