17 February 2015

Power and Control

Outfit credits: Jollychic suit, Ralph Lauren shirt, Dr Martens Jadon boots

You know how you imagine awesome outfits in your head and dream up clothes you wish you owned? This look and this suit is one of those things for me. I've dreamed of this look for months, ever since Jessica Lange wore a pastel blue suit in American Horror Story. And now I have this beautiful one from Jollychic (also available in pink!). And with the wig, in my mess of a house I truly feel like I'm living a Sia music video!

Malin out.

5 comments:

  1. Loveee you'r style !!
    http://lafilleaurougealevres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! That suit and those boots go so well together <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to own this look and the hair! Love that you added those boots! Insane! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking amazing. really like the style of your hairs in this and love your boots too :P

    ReplyDelete