29 March 2015

Steely

outfit credits: ZNU off-shoulder dress, Lager 157 jeans, vintage boots, H&M beanie.

Just casually finding ways to flash my new tattoo. This dress is gonna be super nice in the summer when you can wear it with, well... Less. I wore a hoodie and a jacket over this when I actually went out, but imagine with a tan, bare legs, boots and sunglasses. I mean, it's cool with jeans and all, but in my mind it's summer already and all I can think about is wearing shorts and no extra sweaters under my jacket!

Malin out.

5 comments:

  1. You managed to expose the tattoo very skillfully ;)
    The dress is going to look fabulous with less in the summer, but it looks great with jeans as well. Just love the blackness of this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shoes :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dark and mysterious style! you would love our ixchel swarovski bug cross necklace! check it out at our website! www.audreyakman.com

    ReplyDelete