17 March 2015

The sky is not grey anymore

Outfit credits: Cubus moto jacket, H&M hoodie, vintage shirt and boots, Lager157 jeans, Prestige sunglasses. 

Hi guys! Guess what? My summer vacation this year will be spent sort-of roadtripping in Florida! We fly to Miami in mid-June and then we will be traveling across the state for 19 days.

If any of you have been to Miami, Orlando or any other more major cities and tourist-y towns in Florida and know of cool shopping places you think I would like, please let me know! I'm trying to look into it myself, but it's so hard when you have no frame of reference. I've only been to America once before and that was like ten years ago and a different part of the country (New York, Boston, Cape Cod and those areas). 

Malin out. 

3 comments:

  1. Your backdrop is amazing! I can't even decide what my favourite part of these images is! You look amazing! Also your road trip sounds fab, so jealous.

    Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thank you, it's just my ol' house! :P

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your summer vacation plans ;)

    ReplyDelete