16 April 2015

Biker

Outfit credits: Missguided fringed biker jacket, vintage tee (Beyond Retro), H&M hoodie, Lager 157 jeans, Johnny Bulls boots. 

This jacket is everything, guys. At it wasn't even that expensive. I've been searching all over for a fringed moto jacket like this, mainly in vintage shops, but there they are always to big for me. But this baby is perfect (obviously, since I could actually pick size). 

Also I dyed my hair pink again. I figured it was time. In these pictures I have Manic Panic hot hot pink (diluted), but since this I have re-dyed it with Directions Carnation pink, which is my true love. It has a warmer and brighter tone, that I prefer and that goes a bit better with my skin tone and the way I do my make-up.

Malin out.

1 comment:

  1. Love your hair and the jacket is awesome

    ReplyDelete