24 April 2015

Cover Girl

Outfit credits: Missguided fringe biker jacket, vintage top and belt, UNIF twerk jeans, Daughter of Jón mobile phone sleeve, Johnny Bulls boots, flea market sunnies. 

This mobile phone sleeve from Daughter of Jón is my new best friend. I like how it's real leather so it's super soft, and how it looks classy but still edgy, so it goes both with the boho festival style and more preppy looks. And it's big enough to fit things other than a phone, like sunglasses or passport (if you, like me, have no other ID, haha). Since I'm not that much into bags lately, and there is only so much I can carry in my pockets, this is some great extra space. It will 100% be coming with me to Florida!

Been catching up on season six and seven or RuPaul's Drag Race so I have all the songs from my the show in my head. Does any of you watch RPDR? Who's your fav this season? I'm team Katya (and Pearl and Trixie)!

Malin out!

10 comments:

  1. You're the second blogger I've seen in that jacket and now I firmly feel like I need it in my life. That fringing is everything.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing, haven't worn any other jacket since I got it!

      Delete
  2. I've never watched RuPaul's drag race but i have a feeling I'd really like it. Is it on Netflix? I love your look girl!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is on Netflix! All except from the ongoing season 7. But you can stream that on the Logo TV website.

      Delete
  3. I try to always check what my fav bloggers watch or listen to. I've just watched the first episode of season 6 RuPaul's drag race and I have to admit that it's definitely some interesting show ;)

    Love your look. Distressed jeans with a t-shirt and leather jacket is a timeless combination. Always good! The mobile phone sleeve is a nice accessory. I don't enjoy wearing bags either, so such a solution is something I could use myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm such a sucker for drag queens. I have a huge girl crush right now on Courtney Act from season 6!

      Delete
    2. I only watched one episode so far, so I don't really know who is who yet. But when I have some more time, I will definitely watch some more.

      Delete
  4. u did it again mallan, så jävla awesome outfit!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cover girl put the bass in your walk / head to toe let your whole body talk

    Hey kitty girl you look good! Love that look ! The leather jacket is such a great buy !

    If you're into RPDR right now you should most definitley check out the WOW Presents channel on youtube !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohBddSQAy2I

    ReplyDelete